Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Tuvalu »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Police Clearance Certificate or Good Conduct Certificate is also commonly known as a Police Clearance Report. The Police Clearance Report for foreigners confirms whether you have a criminal record or not. Police Clearance Certificate is a document that is issued by the Office of the Commissioner of Police, Tuvalu Police Force, in Tuvalu, certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the Tuvalu Police Authorities, and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) are required to state the period of stay in Tuvalu. It is issued to any individual who reside more than 6 months in Tuvalu.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
You need to provide a filled prescribed completed application form for a Police Clearance Report. The completed form can be submitted at the the Commissioner of Police, Tuvalu Police Force. Full set of fingerprints of both the hands obtained from the applicant’s at our lab on prescribed fingerprint form, certified by our official stamp of our organization. The completed application form with other supporting documents are directly forwarded to Tuvalu Police Force, in Tuvalu .The the Commissioner of Police, Tuvalu Police Force takes around 4 to 5 weeks under to process the application if no criminal record found and after that they send the certified Police Clearance Report via regular mail.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- Completed Application Form (Personal Particular).
- A letter stating the reason for requesting a Police Clearance Certificate.
- Full set of fingerprints of both the hands obtained from the applicant’s certified by our organization.
- Copies of the first and last Tuvalu visas showing dates of arrival.
- Two (2) sets of photocopies of all the pages (including blank pages) of the passport you held, during your stay in Tuvalu.
- Four (4) recent colored passport sized photographs with dimensions of 3.5cm x 5 cm.
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in Tuvalu and need for the said certificate.
We will give the original certificate within 15-20 working days under normal mode of processing. (The processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police)
Applicable Fee with processing charges
Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Office of the Commissioner of Police
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please verify the check-list that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India
Ask Your Query