Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from United Arab Emirates (Dubai, Abu Dhabi) »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
A Police Clearance Certificate is issued by the General Police Directorate, Criminal Investigation Section, Abu Dhabi, UAE. In UAE, the criminal record information is maintained at the Criminal Investigation Section, UAE Police Headquarters. PCC Certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the (UAE Police Force) and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) are required to state the period of stay in UAE. Documentary proof of stay is to be provided. First Entry and Last Exit date STAMP is also required. All pages of VISA (Colour Copy). It is issued to any individual who reside more than 6 months in UAE.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order to get a police clearance certificate from any Emirate of UAE, the candidate has to get his fingerprints with black ink by a qualified fingerprint officer at our Organization. The candidate can directly approach to our Organization to get his fingerprints done. Attested finger prints are then to be submitted in the UAE Embassy (through our authorized Organization). You have to fill the prescribed application form in all sections completed in BLOCK CAPITALS with black ink. The original of the fingerprints must be posted with your completed application form. The current processing time is 3 to 4 weeks for PCC. The certificates will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- A covering letter which includes day phone number, e-mail address, mailing address of the applicant.
- Filled application form of Criminal Antecedents clearance certificate: Ensure all sections are completed in BLOCK CAPITALS and in blue or black ink, original signatures are required throughout.
- A clear & coloured Passport Photocopy (both Current & Old passport) as well as copies of UAE residence visas which shows the total period of the applicant’s stay in UAE.
- Two recent passport size photographs of the applicant.
- Proofs of your current address.
- Full set of fingerprints of both the hands obtained on Prescribed fingerprinting form duly attested by our Organization.
- A clear & coloured copy of UAE identity card of the applicant (if applicable).
- A letter stating the exact periods of residence in UAE and addresses where applicant resided.
We will give the original certificate in 4 weeks under normal mode of processing. (The processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police)
All Applicable Fee with Processing Charges.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please ensure that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India
Embassy of United Arab Emirates