Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) from Utah »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Criminal History Record system or Police Clearance Certificate is an official document which is issued by Utah Department of Criminal Identification (BCI), Utah. BCI enters, updates and maintains data in the Utah Computerized Criminal History (UCCH) which gives information for all criminal arrests and the outcome of these arrests. In Utah, all fingerprint documents that are submitted to BCI for criminal purposes or as an employment or licensing application program are verified and also maintains a computerized fingerprint database.
Procedure of getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order to obtain a Police Clearance Certificate from Utah, Applicant should write a letter explaining the purpose of PCC. The applicant is required to completely fill the form in BLOCK LETTERS and sign appropriately. The Utah Bureau of Criminal Identification (BCI) requires an attested document (if not, our organization will arrange that) that you have been in Utah for more than 6 months. Complete set of 10 fingerprint impressions are obtained which is taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our lab. if, no record found,BCI takes 2-3 weeks to process the whole application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- A Detailed covering letter which include name, phone number ,e-mail address, residential and mailing address of the applicant.
- Fully completed application form in BLOCK LETTERS.
- Utah issued any identity card (if any).
- Applicant required to submit ten fingerprint impression application of his/her fingerprint impressions duly attested by our organization.
- A document /letter explaining the purpose for which Police Clearance Certificate is required.
- A detailed letter stating the period of legal stay in Utah.
- Certified copy of your work permit/appointment letter/dependent pass etc.
- A copy of your driving license, passport or any Identity card which is used for identification purposes.
- Attested photocopies of your passport either by our organization or Notary public of the current passport.
- Recent colored passport size photographs.
- Copy of all passport pages containing Oklahoma visa ,entry and departure stamps.
15-20 Working Days
The processing time can be up to 4 months if a person was ever charged by the police.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Department of Public Safety
Police Clearance Certificate Checklist
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India