Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Vanuatu »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Police Clearance Certificate is an official document that is issued by “The Commissioner of Police”, to enumerate any criminal records that the applicant may or may not have. Police and prison records are kept by the Head Office of The Commissioner of Police, Vanuatu Police Force. You will have to write a letter to stating that you require a PCC and that you are authorizing our organisation to collect it on your behalf. The Commissioner of Police, certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the Vanuatu Police authorities, and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) are required to state the period of stay in Vanuatu. It is issued to any individual who resides more than 6 months in Vanuatu.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order to obtain a police clearance certificate from Vanuatu. All the supporting documents must be certified, shall only be considered by the Concerned Authorities. You have to fill the prescribed application form in all sections completed in BLOCK CAPITALS with black ink. Obtained a complete set of 10 fingerprint impressions* taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our lab. The original of the fingerprints must be posted with your completed application form. We will prepare some document which need you to sign and send us. The applicant should furnish his or her full name, date and place of birth, and place and period of all residences in the Vanuatu, including full addresses. Applicant must apply with Completed Application Form (Personal Particular) provided at our Organization for Police Clearance Certificate.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- The prescribed complete application form containing the information of applicant. (Personal Particular).
- A cover letter having the details of the Authority requesting the Police Clearance Certificate.
- Full set of fingerprints of both the hands obtained from the applicant’s at our lab on provided fingerprint form.
- An authorization letter will be produced to state the information for the applicant.
- Self-attested photocopies of your passport. Copies of the first three of the data pages of his/her passport as well as the pages containing Vanuatu visas, entry and departure stamps.
- Four recent passport size photographs against a light background.
- Copy of Vanuatu identity card (if applicable).
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in Vanuatu and need for the said certificate.
We will give the original Police Clearance Certificate within 2 to 3 weeks. (The processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police)
Applicable Fee with Processing charges
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Commissioner of Police
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please verify the check-list that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India
Embassy of Vanuatu