Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Venezuela »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Police clearance Certificate is issued by Ministry of Interior, peace and Justice of Venezuela. This department issues certificate to enumerate any criminal records that the applicant may or may not have. These Clearances are sometimes referred to as Certificate of good manner. These certificates must be valid at the time of issuance of the visa or other immigration permit. This Police Clearance Certificate certifies that applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the Venezuela Police Authorities and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for PCC are required to state the period of stay. Applicants that have lived in Venezuela for more than 6 months at any time should obtain a Police Clearance Certificate.
Procedure of getting Police Clearance Certificate
Applicant have to write a letter to the Venezuela Police Service, Criminal Records office stating the requirement of PCC and that applicant is authorizing our organization to collect it on his/her behalf. A set of 10 fingerprint impressions taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our lab. The original of the fingerprints must be posted with completed application form. An acknowledgement receipt will be sent out once the criminal record office receives the application form. Form should be completely filled and then the certificate will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- The prescribed completed application form containing the information of applicant provided by our organization.
- Full set of fingerprints of both the hands obtained from the applicant’s vat our lab on provided fingerprint form.
- Recent passport size colored photographs.
- A cover letter having the details of the authority requesting the PCC.
- An authorization letter will be produced to collect documents on applicant’s behalf.
- Self-attested photocopies of passport with copies of the first three of the data pages of his/her passport as well as the pages containing Venezuela visas, entry and departure stamps.
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in Venezuela and need for the said certificate.
- Copy of Venezuela Identity Card.(if any)
15-20 Working Days. The processing time can increases if a person was ever charged by the police in Canada.
Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Police Clearance Certificate Checklist
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India