Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Vietnam »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
A Criminal Record Certificate/Police Clearance Certificate or Judicial record history of the applicant is issued by the Department of Justice, Vietnam. Judicial record information on previous criminal conviction means information on an individual who has been convicted; his/her crime and applicable articles and clauses of law, principal and additional penalties, civil obligation in the criminal judgment, and court fee. Criminal Record Check is a Certificate issued by the Provincial Justice Department to individuals that may be hold information about you in relation to criminal convictions while residing in Vietnam. In Vietnam, the criminal record information is maintained at the Provincial Justice Department. PCC Certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the (Vietnam Police Force) and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) are required to state the period of stay in Vietnam. Documentary proof of stay is to be provided. First Entry and Last Exit date STAMP is also required. All pages of VISA (Colour Copy).
It is issued to any individual who reside more than 6 months in Vietnam.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
You will have to write a letter to Vietnam High Commission Embassy stating that you require a PCC and that you are authorizing our Organization to collect it on your behalf. These clearances are sometimes referred to as “Certificate of Good conduct” or “Judicial Record Check” Applicant must apply with Completed Prescribed Application Form (Personal Particular) provided by our organisation for Police Clearance Certificate. Applicant must apply with Completed Application Form (Personal Particular) provided by our Organization for Police Clearance Certificate. You should send a written disclosure request to Vietnam Embassy in the country where you are currently residing. The applicant should furnish his or her full name, date with place of birth, and place with time period of all residences in the Vietnam, including full addresses. We will contact you once we have received the certificate from Vietnam Embassy. The certificate will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application. The Department of Justice in Vietnam takes 2 weeks to process the application if no criminal record found. The police clearance certificate should be authenticated by the Vietnam Embassy also.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- A letter explaining the purpose for which the police clearance certificate is required.
- Fully completed application form (Personal Particular).
- A set of applicant’s fingerprint impressions (ten prints). The applicant must submit a set of his/her fingerprint impressions with Official stamp of certifying authority (RealScan Biometric).
- Attach three passport size photos with a white background.
- Attach a copy of the passport and the residence permit which are issued by the General Directorate of Nationality, Passports and Residence in the Kingdom of Vietnam.
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in Vietnam and need for the said certificate.
- Copies of the first three of the data pages of his/her passport as well as the pages containing Vietnam visas, entry and departure stamps.
- Attach a copy of your new passport.(if applicable)
We will give the original Police Clearance Certificate within 2 to 3 weeks. (The processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police)
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Ministry of Justice
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please verify the check-list that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India