Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Virgin Islands »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Police Clearance Certificate is an official document which is issued by Royal Virgin Islands Police Force, Virgin Islands. These certificates must be valid at the time of issuance of the visa or other immigration permit. This Police Clearance Certificate certifies that the applicant has never partaken in any Criminal activity that led to the involvement of Virgin Island Police Authorities and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for PCC are required to state the period of stay in Virgin Island. Applicants that have lived in Virgin Island for more than 6 months at any time should obtain a Police Clearance Certificate
Procedure of getting Police Clearance Certificate
Applicant have to write a letter stating the requirement of PCC and that applicant is authorizing our organization to collect it on his/her behalf. Applicant required to send a written disclosure request to the Virgin Island embassy in the country where applicant is currently residing. The applicant should furnish his or her name, date and place of birth, period and places of all residences in Virgin Island, including full address. Applicant must apply with completed application form provided by our organization for PCC.The Judicial Supreme Court would requires an attestation letter from embassy that states the period of stay in Virgin Island. The certificate will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents Required for Police Clearance Certificate
- Recent passport size photographs should be border less with white background.
- A self-explanatory letter explaining the purpose for which the Police Clearance Certificate is required.
- Fully completed application form (personal particular).
- A certified copy of document that shows applicant lived in Virgin Island (an official copy of registration card)
- A set of applicant’s fingerprint impressions (ten prints).The applicant must submit a set of his/her fingerprint impressions duly attested by our organization.
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in Virgin Island and need for the said certificate.
- A document that confirms the necessity of certificate.(A letter from the authority stating the requirement to submit it)
- A copy of passport, driving license or similar for Identification purposes.
- If Virgin Island issued any Identity card.(if any)
15-20 Working Days
The processing time can be up to 4 months if a person was ever charged by the police in Canada.
Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Police Clearance Certificate Checklist
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India