Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) from Virginia »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Criminal History Record/Police Clearance Certificate is issued by Virginia State Police, Virginia. The search request for criminal record must be executed by the submission of a signed and notarized “Criminal Record Name Search” from SP-167.The instructions which are required to complete this form are included with this document. Then with the help of these instructions, the form can be viewed, downloaded and/or printed by visiting the Virginia State Police Forms page and the non-criminal justice entities are empowered to receive criminal record name searches using the criminal History Records check. The Police Clearance Certificate must be valid at the time of issuance of the Visa or other immigration permit. The criminal History Background Check or Background check in The Virginia State Police at Virginia only, certified that applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity, when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries.
Procedure for getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order to obtain a Police Clearance Certificate from Virginia, applicant should furnish his/her name, date and place of birth and place and period of all residences in the Virginia. Application should be completely filled and in CAPITAL LETTERS provided by our organization. Applicant also required to attest a letter of legal stay in Virginia (such period as claimed).The Virginia State Police takes 12-14 Business days to process the application if no criminal record found. One copy of the completed form for each applicant posted to the forwarding address.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- Fully completed application form (personal particular) with name, place and date of birth, place and period of all residences in Virginia along with the signature of applicant is also needed.
- A self-explanatory document/letter explaining the purpose of the request for Police Clearance Certificate.
- A copy of your passport, driving license or any proof which is similar for identification purpose.
- Copy of Virginia Identity Card.(if any)
- Obtained a set of applicant’s fingerprint impressions whose copy required to submit which is duly attested by our organization.
- Four recent passport size photographs
- Copy of old and current passport (all pages) as well as the pages containing Virginia visa, entry and departure stamps.
- Document explaining the period of legal stay in Virginia.
- A valid document showing applicant’s work permit and dependent pass of the applicant
12-14 Business Days for Processing
The processing time can be up to 4 months if a person was ever charged by the police.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Virginia State Police
Police Clearance Certificate Checklist
Before leaving our office please verify the check list that documents in order:-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India