Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Wallis and Futuna »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
The issuance of Extract from Police records is a service provided by the Casier Judiciaire National. The Extract from Police records or criminal records of all applicants are maintained in a Central Electronic Register at the Casier Judiciaire National by the Ministry of Justice. The register is the source for all forms of criminal records disclosure in Wallis and Futuna. Applications for the Certificate for any other purposes will not be accepted. Extract from Police records is issued by the Wallis and Futuna, Ministry of Justice. Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) are required to state the period of stay in Wallis and Futuna. Documentary proof of stay is to be provided. It is issued to any individual who reside more than 6 months in Wallis and Futuna.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
The Extract from Police records is the only type of criminal record certificate available to the individual. The application may be submitted in person or by post. You will have to write a letter stating that you require a PCC and that you are authorizing our organization to collect it on your behalf. Applicant must apply with Completed Application Form (Personal Particular) provided by Organization for Police Clearance Certificate. You should send a written disclosure request to the relevant Consulate / Immigration Authority / Government Authority, which contains his or her name and clearly indicates that the production of the Certificate is required. The applicant should furnish his or her full name, date and place of birth, and period of all residences in the Wallis and Futuna, including full addresses. The Ministry of Justice takes approximate 1 month to process the application if no criminal record found.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- The fully completed application form or letter containing the information of applicant.
- Full set of fingerprints of both the hands obtained from the applicant’s at our Lab.
- Coloured copies of the first and last Wallis and Futuna visas showing dates of arrival.
- A certified copy of Wallis and Futuna National identification card or registration card.
- Self-attested colored photocopies of your passports.
- Two recent passport size photographs with white background.
- Completed Application Form (Personal Particular).
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in Wallis and Futuna and need for the said certificate.(including full addresses of Wallis and Futuna where you resided)
Processing time for getting Certificate will be one month, under normal mode of processing. (The processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police)
Applicable Fee with Processing Charges.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Casier Judiciaire National
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please ensure that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India
Wallis and Futuna Embassy