Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) from Washington »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Criminal History Record check/Police Clearance Certificate is issued by Washington State Patrol (WSP), Washington which maintains the statewide criminal history records. Criminal History Record Information (CHRI) maintained by the WSP is also provided to the Federal Bureau of Investigation. The public can request and receive CHRI for non-criminal justice purposes but it is less restricted to conviction information only and arrests less than one year old with depositions pending and information regarding registered criminal.
Procedure for getting Police Clearance Certificate
Applicant should sent a written disclosure request to the concerned authority in Washington. The applicant should furnish his or her name, date and place of Birth and period and place of all residences. In order to obtain Police Clearance Certificate from Washington applicant should write a letter explaining why PCC is being requested as well as the documentary proof of legal stay in Washington is also required. Obtained a set of ten fingerprint impressions taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our lab. The original application of the fingerprints must be posted with your completed application form. The certificate will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- Four recent colored passport size photographs.
- Fully completed application form in BLOCK LETTERS.
- A detailed letter explaining the purpose for which the PCC is required along with the document proof of legal stay.
- Certified copy of your work permit/appointment letter/dependent pass etc.
- Attested photocopies of your passport either by our organization or Notary public of the current passport.
- A copy of your passport, driving license or any identity card which is used for identification purposes.
- Copy of all passport pages (old and current), with copies of the first three of the data pages of his/her passport as well as the pages containing Washington Visas, entry and departure stamps.
- Copy of Washington Identity card.(if any)
3-4 weeks (working days).The processing time will increase if a person was ever charged by the police.
Payment is non-refundable once the payment is processed
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please verify the check-list that documents in order:-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India