Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) from West Virginia »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Criminal record check is issued by West Virginia State Police, West Virginia. This Department is solely responsible for criminal background checks .PCC certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of West Virginia State Police and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. These certificate must be validated at the time of Issuance of the visa or other immigration period. Person applying for PCC are required to submit the document proof which states the period of stay in West Virginia. This Police Clearance Certificate is issued to any individual who resides more than 6 months in West Virginia.
Procedure for getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order to obtain Police Clearance Certificate from West Virginia, applicant must write a letter which explains the purpose of PCC. The applicant is required to completely fill the form in BLOCK letters and sign appropriately. Obtained a complete set of 10 fingerprint impressions which is taken by a skilled fingerprint officer at our lab. Documentary proof of period of legal stay in West Virginia is also required. Applicant must apply with completed application form (all sections) in BLOCK letters. The copy of all pages of passport, entry and departure date STAMPS should be submitted. Then the certificates will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- Applicant’s colored passport copy, current as well as old copy of passport.
- Fully completed prescribed application form FD-258 for PCC which will be provided at our organization.
- Recent colored passport size photograph borderless with white background.
- Certified copy of applicant’s work permit and dependent pass.
- Obtained a ten fingerprint impression card and the applicant must submit a set of his/her fingerprint impressions duly attested by our organization.
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in West Virginia and need for the said certificate.
- West Virginia Identity card (if any)
- Copy of all passport pages (old and current passport),withy copies of the first three of the data pages of his/her passport as well as the pages containing West Virginia Visa, entry and departure STAMPS.
Normal mode processing takes 14-16 Weeks
Fast mode processing takes 15-20 days (working days)(The processing time will increases if the person is ever charged by the police)
Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
FBI-Criminal Justice Information Services Division
Police Clearance Certificate Checklist
Before leaving our office please verify the check-list that documents in order:
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India