Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from United Kingdom »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
The PCC details whether or not the applicant has a criminal record in the United Kingdom and is required as part of the visa process by the respective high commission or embassy. The Association of Chief Police Officers Criminal Records Office (ACRO) is a national unit. Police Clearance Certificate is a document that is issued by the ACRO Criminal Records Office (ACRO), certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the (ACRO) Police Force, and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) are required to state the period of stay in UK. Documentary proof of stay is to be provided. First Entry and Last Exit date STAMP is also required. All pages of VISA (Colour Copy). It is issued to any individual who resides more than 6 months in United Kingdom.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
Applicant must apply with Completed Prescribed Application Form (Personal Particular) provided by our lab for Police Clearance Certificate. Ensure all sections are completed in BLOCK CAPITALS and in black ink, original signatures are required throughout. The certificates will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application. The Association of Chief Police Officers Criminal Records Office (ACRO) take 8 to 10 business days to process the application if no criminal record found and after that they send the certified criminal record check (hard copy) via regular mail. In case you need it urgently through Premium Services, the (ACRO) can send it to our Organization and then we forward it to you, via courier, at an additional cost.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- Fully completed application form: Ensure all sections are completed in BLOCK CAPITALS and in black ink, original signatures are required throughout.
- Copy of your passport. Clearly showing passport photo, personal information including expiry date, nationality, extension pages if applicable and signature.
- Two proofs of your current address. Official correspondence showing your name and address both dated within the last 6 months. These cannot be hand written and envelopes will not be accepted as sufficient evidence.
- Two recent colour passport photo (Approximately 45mm x 35mm). This should be appropriately endorsed on the back.
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in UK and need for the said certificate or Schedule of background declaration (Address, Applicant).
We will give the original Police Clearance Certificate within 10 working days in Standard Service and in Premium Service within 2 to 3 working days.
All Applicable Fee with Processing Charges
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
ACRO Criminal Records Office (ACRO),
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please verify the check-list that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India
High Commission of United Kingdom